Sunday, March 3, 2013

New Monster

Expectation:

Changeling Behemoths by ~AssasinMonkey on deviantART
Reality:


Close enough.
These guys replace the revenants. They're pretty tough, but not overwhelmingly so. They are special in that they have both a melee attack and a powerful ranged attack. The ranged attack is special in that it has a one in two chance of being a homing missile. Yeah. So sprint and stay close to the walls so it hits and explodes before it has a chance to loop around again. On the bright side, they have a high pain chance, so the best weapon to use if you want to survive unscathed is probably the rapidfire spark.

(seriously though these things are weird I was playtesting E2M2 and there's a room with one and a room with two and in the room with one I killed it without even taking damage so I walked into the room with two and I got killed without killing either they killed me down from 115% health I don't even).

No comments:

Post a Comment