Sunday, February 18, 2018

Misclick

If you got a notification from this blog, I misclicked the button. I meant to hit 'save', not 'publish'. I'm sorry about that!

Well, as long as you're here... I did go through the entire wad, doing some basic clean-up, getting rid of the default startan texture, adding more decoration, that sort of thing.

I've given up on setting dates for myself, but in about ten days, my free time will drop dramatically, so I'm hoping by then, but I'm not holding my breath. 

As long as I'm complaining, though, I'd also accept ideas for the door edges, the ones that show what key color you need. The current ones look good and work but don't look very... changeling-y.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some midtexture slime surrounding the door (and/or transparent midtexture layer on ceiling near the door), with painted color mark on it?..

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this mod still being worked on? i'd love to see episode 4 completed soon. it was a nice mod to play. i done all 3 episodes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is; just really slowly. Things got busy and I've slowed way down. But it's mostly done except for some spriting and a last enemy.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. cool. i can't wait to play the 4th episode. i liked the mod. i did a whole let's play series of it on my channel. it was quite an interesting mod to say the least

    ReplyDelete
  5. will there be the ability to play the normal Doom games and Doom mods with the enemies from this? i remember the original having that ability, but 1 enemy had a sprite issue of it reverting back to the original Doom enemy it replaced/reskinned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, for one of the releases I included a Changeling Pack, which was just a sprite replacement wad (not changing any behaviors); and I'm going to include that this time, as well. Heard some people had a good time combining that with Ketchup. ;-)

      Delete
    2. ah yes. i know of that gore mod. it's often used by some who want to have a bit more brutality in there experience without all the other stuff in Brutal Doom. i can't wait to play the update version, specially episode 4. i did do a let's play on my channel of this mod https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3QEZeTZzqGuxsDwrLsMlC5HNm-4T1jjD

      Delete
  6. For one, i'm glad you're keeping this blog updated. I don't really care how long it takes, as long you don't put a complete STOP to your work on this mod.

    I wish i had a solution for your door problem. I may be good with DECORATE scripts, but i'm not so good with graphics.

    ReplyDelete