Friday, February 16, 2018

Mini-update

Moving is a pain and I do not recommend it.

Played custom edition again and it got me inspired (and partially annoyed at Past!me's mapping work). I went through all the levels of Episode 1, cleaning them up a bit, adding some more ammo, darkening a couple rooms, darkening doors, narrowing doors, and getting rid of that awful startan texture *shudder*.

And while I was doing that, I realized something somewhat important: I don't like the door texture very much. For reference:
Basic door; locked doors change the color of the star.

The gradient didn't translate well to the tiny size, it's really black and undetailed, and I'm not sure I even liked the logo that much in the first place (though the updated version here is pretty cool).

I want to change it, but I have no idea what to replace it with. So if you have any ideas, please drop me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment