Thursday, June 11, 2015

My Influence Spreads...

So I've been busy with organic chemistry and I haven't had a chance to work too much on Raridoom. But apparently I'm not the only one.

Equestria Gaming finally updated with a compilation post and while Open Beta 2 wasn't mentioned, Lemonade was. And in the top right corner of the image, it says 'Inspired by Raridoom.'

It's a mod for the Ultimate Doom and while I haven't played it yet (currently having a bit of an existential crisis over ochem), I'm planning on checking it out tomorrow, so watch for a video (unless it's too hard for me, in which case I'll pretend I never said that).

Spring term ends in about a week. If I pass ochem, I'll dedicate my time to finishing Open Beta 3 and get it done before the end of June. If I fail ochem... something else, probably. Idk.

but seriously how long can one mod be in development i mean really now

1 comment: