Saturday, June 13, 2015

Lemonade

It's definitely still an alpha. And the sprites are... something. When they're even there, that is.

But if you want to watch me running around for a lot longer than I should be, check out the videos below. The first is the .4 alpha, and the mod itself came with a link to alpha .6 so that's the second video.

It's still an alpha. But I think it's a good concept. He's got classes all lined up and everything, and the maps are nice and large and open. The Decorate lump has a lot of stuff in it. Most of the civilians are stealth monsters so that's good because 1) I hate stealth monsters and 2) it looks kindof cool to add other ponies to the atmosphere. kindof wish I could do something like that for raridoom





Maybe I'll take a break from this for a while, try my hand at Super Pinkie Pie next or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment