Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Chrysalis


Chrysalis - The Changeling Queen by Wreky on DeviantArt

One day, she will be a small, sprited, pixellated final boss (I mean, that's not a spoiler, right? Everyone was expecting that, right?) but until then, enjoy some Queen Chrysalis in her full glory.

It's been pretty slow working (organic chemistry...) but it's coming along. I had someone named michael send me two emails' worth of bugs, so I'll be doing a little squashing this week (so shoutout to him).

I also have tried to make a few more maps, so at this rate, Open Beta 3 will have all of episode 1-3 done (aside from some cosmetic enhancements in the levels...) and maybe some of the beginning of episode 4. Maybe.
Everyone likes a good slaughter map, right? Are those still a thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment