Sunday, December 8, 2013

WATCH THIS PLAYTEST VIDEO. WATCH IT NOW.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ARE DOING, STOP IT AND HIT PLAY.


And then click for more because reasons and to avoid spoilers.




YES. THAT JUST HAPPENED. RARITY SOUNDS LIKE RARITY NOW, THANKS TO THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE.

*cough*

Yeah. If it's not already apparent, I'm somewhat excited about this and I'm actually eager to playtest my game now. Which is good, because in the half hour trying to choose a level to record I found two game-breaking errors. And if I can't beat my own game... Awkward.

Still left to do:
Sprite the revenant
Sprite the final boss of Episode 2
Three more maps (one of which has already been sketched out)
Fix the hoofblades

Speaking of, be sure to comment on what I should do in the post below, because if I don't get enough responses I'm severely tempted to just put one of these as the chainsaw. Don't think I won't, either.

4 comments:

  1. DUDE. TWILIGHTCANE AS CHAINSAW!! That would be perfect!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make it a Raricane and you're golden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its been a while lol! But its looking good, keep it up!
    ~Vandanator

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have got outdone yourself this develop outdated. It is probably the great, maximum immediate grade by grade manual that i have ever seen. blg19

    ReplyDelete