Saturday, July 11, 2015

Did I Say That?

So a girl in my ward called me asking if I could come pick her and her friend up because her car got a hole in the oil pan. Sure, I said.

Turns out she's an hour and a half away.

Oops.

I mean... I'm always willing to help. But release might be delayed until tomorrow (I'm still finishing one interpic and then I'm going to try and delete all spoilers from the open beta 3 wad, and then I have to fix rarimusic.wad. It hasn't been updated since April... of last year).

On the bright side... I made some changes to the final E3 map and I don't know if it's easy to beat or not, mainly because of the monsters I didn't put in. But I'll let you decide.
Like, seriously. I really enjoy the feedback on the maps. Too easy, too hard, too silly?

2 comments:

  1. Well I will be more then happy to give you my opinion on it when you do release it. I wonder how much it has changed since Beta Version 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has changed so much. ^^ I am embarrassed that I ever released Open Beta 1, tbh. The sprites were awful (especially the statusbar face and that black weapons bar thing) and the maps were bland.
    I look forward to your opinion. :-)

    ReplyDelete