Friday, July 24, 2026

Forever Friendship

Oh, boy, G6 stuff just dropped! Personally, I just like little ponies--even G1 has some good stuff--so I'm kindof excited to see where this goes. 

Theme song is pretty good, no complaints there. 

Wonder what Rarity will look like in the new style. I mean, I'm not going to redo these mugshots, not after how long it took me to start and how much a pain her mane is; but I'm curious to know what...

what they...

changed... 

... 

Where's Rarity??

  

And it's short and on youtube? 

Someone pointed out that Bluey has shorter episodes, too, and they can do a lot in that timeframe so I'm cautiously optimistic about that.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

And now I guess I have an actual deadline? Like G5 was its own thing but now if they're bringing back FiM characters then I guess that's my cue to release before G6!Rarity shows up.

She'd better show up. She grew on me as a character very quickly.

and inb4 all the 'Applejack is a background pony' jokes come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment