Saturday, June 25, 2022

Lost Souls

I do not like them. I do not like them at all. They're quick, frustrating, take a decent chunk of health, and always seem to show up in groups and at the worst time.

But I finally got some sprites together for them none of the death sprites, but that's neither here nor there

And now I love them. 

I mean, I still hate them. One literally killed me in my last playtest. But now I love them. They're little yellow hornets and they fit in the game now and they fly and they're great.

So yeah. Expect them.

1 comment:

  1. Now that I can somehow post here again, I got some questions about this new thingy your working on, but first... in regards to the pacifist runs thing, wouldn't bother me at all if they were impossible, and nobody seems to do them much or at all unless it's on a commercial doom game, so I doubt anyone else will have a preference. And for lost souls, well, nobody likes them, but they are a necessary evil.

    And for the questions... if this is a new project and not related to / or an expansion of Rarity Vs Changelings, will it have it's own blog or place? I'm guessing it's somehow related, due to the fact the updates to it are being put here, unless that's just an oversight or something. And when can we expect some sort of teasers or leaks for the project?As always, glad to see you are still hard at work! I always still enjoy Rarity vs Changelings and tell my friends about it.

    ReplyDelete